This post discusses about Resetter Canon Mp258 P07 Error 5B00. Since many who seek MP258 resetter software for error 5B00 or P07, then let's go straight to the scene ......
- Turned off MP258 Printer which Error 5B00 or P07.
- Press STOP / RESET and hold, then press and hold the POWER button.
- While POWER button is pressed, release the STOP / RESET, then press the STOP / RESET 2 times in a state of the power button is pressed.
- Release both buttons simultaneously.
- MP258 Printer which Error 5B00 or P07 will proceed in a while, then the LCD panel on MP58 will show zero number (0).
- The computer will detect a NEW DEVICE, Ignore it .....
- This situation indicates the MP258 printer which Error 5B00 or P07 is in a state SERVICE MODE and ready to reset with software.
- Exctract MP258 Resetter Files for error 5B00 or P07
- Prepare 2 paper in the printer (this is to print at the time the process of resetting)
- Run the Resetter for MP258 P07 error 5B00
- Click "MAIN", then the printer will proceed, then MP258 will print one page with the words "D = 000.0"
- Click the "Clear EEPROM".
- Then click the "EEPROM", and the printer will print the results MP258 Resetter. One of the writing row as follows:
"TPage (COPY TTL = 00 000 = 00 000)"
- Turn off the printer by pressing the POWER button.
- And the MP258 Printer which Error 5B00 or P07 is ready for use again.